Circle rate or collector’s rate is the minimum price determined by the state governments for any property transaction. In case of Gurgaon, the Haryana State Government is in charge of deciding this rate, and stamp duty and registration fees on a property are also decided based on this.
Circle rates in Gurgaon are revised twice every year to keep them up-to-date with the market rate of properties. Since the Haryana State Government has recently updated these rates, one should go through them before applying for credit.
Current circle rates in Gurgaon
Following are the recent circle rates in Gurgaon –
Huda sector rates (measured in square yard)
- Sectors 27, 28, 42, 43: Rs.50.000
- Sectors 14 to 17 and 30, 31, 40: Rs.45,000
- Sector 41 and 38: Rs.40,000
- Sectors 1 to 3, 3A, 4 to 7, 12, 12A, 13, 21, 22, 22A, 23, and 23A: Rs.35,000
- Sectors 104 to 106, 109, 110, 110A, and Sectors 111 to 115: Rs.30,000
- Sec-37 and 37D, Sectors 58 to 113: Rs.25,000
Licensed colonies (measured in square yard)
- DLF Phase 1 and Sushant Lok 1: Rs.77,000
- Phase 2 and 4, South City 1: Rs.72,000
- DLF Phase 3, National Media Centre: Rs.66,000
- DLF Phase 5, Nirvana Country, Greenwood City: Rs.61,000
- Garden Estate: Rs.60,000
- Rosewood, Suncity, South City 2: Rs.51,000
- Palam Vihar, Uniworld Resorts: Rs.50,000
- Malibu Town, Ardee city, Jalvayu vihar, Sushant Lok 2 and 3, Mayfield garden: Rs.42,500
- Ansal Esencia: Rs.28,100
- Sector 67: Rs.28,050
- Vatika India Next, DLF Garden city,Sectors, 37 and 37D, 58 to 66, 68 to 113, Sector 110A, 114 and 115: Rs.25,500
For apartments (measured in a square foot)
- DLF Aralias, and Ambience island: Rs.10,000 for builder flats
- Unitech World Spa, ITC Laburnum, Parsvnath Exotica, The Verandas: Rs.8,000 for builder flats
- Sectors 1, 2, 3, 3A, 4-7, 12, 12A, 13, 21, 22, 22A, 23, and 23A: Rs.5,000 for builder flats
- Sushant Lok 1 to 3, South City 1 and 2, DLF Phases 1 to 5, Nirvana Country 1, Garden Estate, Uniworld Resorts, Palam Vihar, Vipul World, jalvayu vihar, uppal southend, greenwood city, rosewood city, ardee city, Malibu town, National media centre, Mayfield garden, Vatika city: Rs.5,000 for builder flats and Rs.3,600 for group housing society flats
- Ansal Esencia, Sectors 58 to 66 and 67: Rs.5,000 for builder flats and Rs.3,000 for group housing society flats
- Sectors 27 and 28, and Sectors 42 and 43: Rs.5,000 for builder flats and Rs.5,000 for group housing society flats
- DLF Garden City, Vatika India Next, Sectors 68 to 113, and Sectors 37 and 37D: Rs.3,000 for builder flats and Rs.3,000 for group housing society flats
- Sectors 104 to 106, and Sectors 109 to 115: Rs.3,000 for group housing society flats
- Housing Board Colony without a roof: Rs.3,800 for group housing society flats
Now that you know what is circle rate in Gurgaon and its details, it also essential to understand how to check it online.
Step to check circle rate applicable in Gurgaon
Here are the essential steps to follow to check the circle rate in Gurgaon –
1: Go to the official website of Gurugram (Gurgaon) District
2: Under the dropdown menu of Departments, select Revenue, and you will get a list of circle rates
3: From this list, you can select the locality for which you are planning to check the circle rate
As previously mentioned, circle rates determine a property’s current market value, which then decides its stamp duty and registration charges. Thus, it is imperative to understand it beforehand to learn the valuation of a property.
Moreover, being aware of a property’s market value is essential if you are planning to take a loan against property. Since the loan quantum, in this case, will vary based on a property’s market value, it is important to know about it.
Availing of this credit instrument enables you to meet a series of monetary requirements. Moreover, the loan against property tax benefits further increases the convenience of an applicant.
Additionally, the availability of pre-approved offers further streamline the loan application process and save time. These offers are applicable on credit instruments like home loans, LAPs, etc. You can check your pre-approved offer by submitting the necessary contact information.
Being aware of the circle rates in Gurgaon is essential for purchasing a property as it enables one to calculate the property value in advance and arrange finances accordingly.