Adani electricity bill payment is the process of settling the electricity bill of Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited. One can pay the bill online through their official website or mobile app, which is a convenient and quick way. Additionally, third-party apps like MobiKwik can be used for a hassle-free electricity bill payment experience, providing various payment options.
Different Modes of Making Adani Electricity Bill Payment
The online Adani electricity bill payment can be made in the following ways –
- Using Official Website
- Get your AEML account number: Your AEML account number is mentioned on your electricity bill. Ensure that you have it readily available prior to proceeding with online bill payment.
- View your electricity bill online: Go to the Adani electricity bill payment official website and click on the “Quick Pay” option. Alternatively, log in using your registered mobile number and OTP or password. Once logged in, you can view your electricity bill online.
- Select your payment method: After viewing your bill online, choose the “Pay” option and select your preferred payment mode. You can pay using UPI, your debit/credit card, net banking, or e-wallets like MobiKwik.
- Make payment: Once you have selected your Adani electricity bill payment mode, you will be redirected to the payment gateway. To finalise the payment process, adhere to the directions displayed on the screen. Enter your payment details and complete the transaction.
- Acknowledgment receipt: Once your payment is authenticated, you will receive a Transaction Reference Number (TRN) on the screen. This serves as an acknowledgement of receipt of your payment.
- Using MobiKwik
Adani energy customers can now conveniently proceed with their electricity bill payment using the MobiKwik app. Follow the steps given below to make your online electricity bill payment using MobiKwik –
- Open the MobiKwik app on your mobile device
- Select the “Recharge & Bill Pay” section and then click on ‘Electricity’ from the list of services.
- From the list of electricity service providers, select “Adani Electricity Mumbai Limited” from the operator dropdown. This will ensure that your payment is directed to the correct account.
- Enter your consumer number. Your bill details will be fetched from the Adani electricity database and displayed on the screen.
- Check the details of your electricity bill carefully, including the amount due and the due date. If everything is in order, click on ‘Continue’.
- Choose your preferred electricity bill payment and enter the necessary payment details. You can also avail of any available offers or discounts on the payment page.
- After inputting all the required information, select the ‘Make Payment’ option to conclude the transaction.
Tips to Reduce Adani Electricity Bill Payment
- Always consider their energy rating when purchasing electronic appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners. Opt for 5-star rated equipment, which may be pricier initially but can save you money on electricity bills in the long run.
- Replace traditional bulbs with LED lights to reduce electricity consumption and increase illumination.
- Maintain an ideal temperature of 24 degrees Celsius when using an air conditioner. This temperature keeps the room cool without affecting your pocket too much.
- To minimise electricity consumption and decrease your electric bill, it is recommended to switch off electrical appliances when not in use. This simple action is the most straightforward method to conserve electricity.
Making Adani electricity bill payment via any reputable online payment app such as MobiKwik has made the process much more convenient for customers. In addition, to reduce electricity bills, customers can replace traditional bulbs with LED lights, opt for energy-efficient appliances with higher ratings, and turn off electrical appliances when not in use.