Are you facing an issue while accessing the Rockspace login page via the default IP address? If yes, then here we are disclosing some troubleshooting hacks to help you resolve the Rockspace extender IP address not working issue. Just have a look at the below section.
Check Rockspace Extender IP
Before executing any troubleshooting technique, you are required to check the default IP address which you are using to access the Rockspace login page. Users, at times, accidentally type the incorrect IP address and get stuck with the IP not working issue. Therefore, always cross-check the default IP address before hitting the Enter button.
Important Note: You can also use the default web address i.e. re rockspace.local to access the Rockspace login page.
Verify your Internet Connection
Users must be required to check their internet connection among their WiFi-enabled devices as it needs to be well-established. Sometimes, loose or poor internet connection can lead users to the issue that unable them to access the rock space login page using the default IP address. Moreover, if users using a physical connection, then they need to check the Ethernet cable as any damage in the Ethernet cable can arise the issue. And for wireless connection, we suggest users place their extender within the range of their rock space router to avoid any further issue.
Update your Web Browser
Using an updated version of a web browser can minimize the outcomes of the issue. If you are accessing the updated version of a web browser and still getting issues then, we recommend you switch to another updated browser.
Avoid WiFi Interference
While selecting the position for your Rockspace extender, you need to be very careful. Avoid placing your Rockspace extender close to the objects like microwaves, refrigerators, cordless phones, Bluetooth speakers, etc. as they emit radio-frequency which can create a disturbance in the WiFi signals.
Reboot your Rockspace Extender
Rebooting your WiFi extender can help you to resolve the Rockspace extender IP address not working issue. Thus, here we are providing you with the information with which you can easily reboot your Rockspace WiFi extender.
- Disconnect your rockspace extender from your all WiFi-enabled devices.
- Turn it off and unplug it from the power socket.
- Wait for a while and then reconnect it to the power source.
- Turn it on and connect your WiFi-enabled devices.
- Now, check by visiting the Rockspace login page via default IP. If it’s not working, then continue reading further.
Upgrade your Rockspace Extender Firmware
If you are using an old version of the Rockspace extender firmware, we suggest you to update it the latest version. Just have a look in the below mentioned guidelines.
- First, you need to turn on your Rockspace extender and computer device.
- On your computer device, open an internet browser.
- Enter Rockspace extender login default web address in the address bar and hit Enter.
- You are required to enter the Rockspace range extender default username and password in their respective field and click the Log In button.
- Once logged in, you will be on the Rockspace WiFi extender setup wizard.
- Then, head to the Advanced tab, click Administration, and select the Firmware update option.
- Next, you need to click ‘Check’ to look for the new updates for Rockspace WiFi extender firmware.
- If a new update is available, click it to begin the firmware update process.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Rockspace extender firmware update process.
Reset your Rockspace Extender
If none of these above-mentioned troubleshoot methods work for you, we suggest you perform a default factory reset of your Rockspace extender. That might help you to fix the Rockspace extender IP address not working issue. For your comfort, here we have disclosed brief information to reset your Rockspace range extender to its default factory mode.;
- First, you need to find the reset button on your Rockspace extender.
- Once found, press and hold the reset button using the pin-pointed object till the LEDs start blinking.
- Then, your Rockspace extender will automatically restart and get restored to the default factory settings.
- Now, re-configure your Rockspace extender using the default web address.
Also Read: Mobile Game Development
Hopefully, the above-mentioned information will help you to resolve the Rockspace default IP not working issue.