Best Places for Shopping in Jaipur
No holiday is complete without shopping! And when you’re in a pink city, why not use it more! Here are the 7 best shopping places to visit while Jaipur sightseeing tour.
Shopping Places to Visit While Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Here are some best places to do shopping while your Jaipur sightseeing tour by car. You should visit these place by rental cab only as there is always a parking issue.
Shopping Places in Jaipur
Yes, we know you’ve heard of it! But coming to Jaipur and not shopping at the Jahri market would be an insult. From gold and silver jewelry to traditional kundon jewelry, you can find everything here. While you’re there, you can also buy traditional Rajasthan headbands and leggings. It’s all in Rajasthan in a market, make the most of it.
- What to buy: Kundan jewelry
- Access there: rickshaws, buses, car rickshaws or private taxis.
This is the street of Jaipur fashion. With a gorgeous collection of skirts, lace tables and wool and special scarves of Jaipur, this is the place where you can get the most beautiful things at affordable prices. Bapu Bazaar also has many shops that sell Lac jewelry – be sure to buy from Rajasthan.
- What to buy: Lacquer Bungles
- Getting there: Bapu Bazaar is within walking distance of MI Road. You can also rent a rickshaw.
Shopping in Jaipur should include shopping in Badi Chaupar. If you are in a hurry and need to buy quickly, this is your place. From block printed dresses to traditional souvenirs and gift items, you’ll find everything here.
- What to buy: Embroidered bed
- Getting there: Badi Chaupar is within walking distance of Hava Mahal.
Another important shopping destination in Jaipur is the Nehru market. If you are looking to buy a beautiful Rajasthan mojris, then this is the place to go. Magazines are available in a variety of colors and styles and you’ll be immersed in your choice. In Nehru Bazar, there are also hand-printed clothing items and double-breasted gowns at affordable prices.
- What to buy: Mojris
- Getting there: Nehru Market is located on MI Road, one of the central centers of Jaipur.
Another thing Jaipur is famous for is this variety of good handmade paper. Chaura Rasta is a delight for office lovers. You will find a wide range of papers and books at affordable prices.
- What to buy: Handmade paper newspapers
- Getting there: Chaura Rasta is located near Jantar Mantar and is easily accessible by public transport.
Don’t be fooled, just because it’s a shopping mall, clothes and accessories become too expensive. Towers Gaurav has the best of everything under one roof. Right from brands likes Bata, Provogue, Levis and Woodland. In addition, there are many other stores that sell designer clothes, ethnic clothing and accessories. It is also a great place to store cosmetics. There are also many restaurants where you can enjoy delicious chat, dossiers and rolls.
- What to buy: bags and cosmetics
- Getting there: Towers Gaurav (GT) is located in Malviya Nagar and you can rent a car or taxi.
You can find pots, pans and pottery painted in blue, known as blue pottery, in most of Jaipur’s markets. But if you want to buy blue ceramic collections from specific stores, go to Neerja (Bhavan Singh Road, near C-Scheme.
- What to buy: ashtrays, pots, pots, utensils
- Getting there: All of the above stores are easily accessible by public transport.
So, enjoy shopping while Jaipur tour, do prefer Jaipur sightseeing cab for traveling around.