If you are a student, you would realize just how important it is to have a dependable laptop in your life. Due to the ongoing study-from-home model, laptops have emerged as the main connection between you and your educational institution.
As a student, you do not need a top-end machine with high specifications. For basic needs such as online classes, creating and submitting assignments, and browsing, even a basic laptop would be sufficient.
Even if you are a working professional, who must work on MS Office all day, many small laptops under Rs. 30,000 provide the ideal set of features. The challenge is for you to find the device that is perfectly mated to your tasks.
What to look for in the best laptops under Rs. 30,000
The global semi-conductor shortage has led to a price hike in all the laptop segments. This has made it harder for you to find all that you need within the budget at your disposal. Here are some pointers that you can consider while looking for a laptop under Rs. 30,000:
- Minimum 4 GB RAM capacity
- 1 TB HDD or 256 GB SSD
- Basic level Intel or AMD chipsets
- An above average quality trackpad and keyboard
- Battery that supports fast charging
To help you out, we have shortlisted a few best small laptops so that you can get a better idea about the options available:
Asus Celeron Dual-Core X543MA-GQ1015T
- Works on the Windows 10 Home operating system
- Packs a 15.6-inch display with a 1366×768 resolution
- 4 GB DDR4 RAM coupled with 1T HDD storage
- Intel integrated UHD 600 graphics processing unit
- 33W battery for a backup of 3-4 hours
- Intel Celeron Dual Core – N4020 chipset with a clock speed of 1.1 GHz
Lenovo Ideapad S145
- 15.6-inch display with a 1920×1080 resolution and 60 Hz refresh rate
- Powered by Intel i3 generation 8 processor
- Can handle regular tasks without any lag
- Integrated GFX graphics processing unit
- 4 GB RAM (expandable up to 12 GB) paired with 1 TB HDD storage
- Operates on Windows 10 Home OS
- Up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge
HP 15 db1069AU
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U third-generation chipset
- Chipset has a clock speed of 2.6 GHz
- One of the best laptops under Rs. 30,000
- Based on the Windows 10 operating system
- 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels
- 4 GB DDR4 RAM along with 1 TB HDD storage
- Features AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics processing unit
- Best-in-class battery life of 13 hours
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 3 Chromebook
- Intel Celeron dual-core processor with a clock speed of 1.1 GHz
- Intel integrated UHD graphics processing unit
- Chrome operating system
- 11.6-inch compact display with a 1366×768 pixels
- Built-in dual speakers and digital array microphone
- 4 GB LP DDR4X RAM coupled with 128 GB storage
- Battery life of up to 10 hours
You can go for any of the above-mentioned laptops under Rs. 30,000 in case you need them for tasks that require basic specifications. However, you must keep it in mind that these small laptops can develop serious heating and lagging issues if you try to run any software or application that is over and above their capacity.
You can also get your favorite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
Read on to shop for the latest products on easy EMIs.
The practical way of purchasing the best laptop under Rs. 50,000
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best small laptops in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.